Architecture will always be limited by the climate, available material and space. General styles:
- Maetah, Argaevaligne region
- Maetah, North Sea Coast
- Chlendi, traditional lands
- Mindat, traditional lands - Dressed stone in large blocks (where feasible). Clay tiles are common, especially over doorways, arches, and borders.
- Eskla, urban areas
- Eskla, rural areas
- Heteri, traditional lands
- Heteri, urban areas
- Heteri wear cooper bands around upper arms, usually over bare skin, but occasionally over
- The Eskla set bits of precious stones into their teeth - the wealthiest nobility have a sparkling smile of blues, reds, and greens of gems.
- The Heteri prefer rings of gold - multiple piercings of ears, noses. The older generation also set in brows and loose skin of their hands, but seen as awkward and weird by younger folk.
- Body Painting