Blood Blessing of Musthyoch
Precept of Fury
By the blood of a sow, a blade is blessed.
A sow or other beast is killed while chanting a prayer to Musthyoch. The blood from the death blow is applied to an blade or other edged weapon, enhancing its ability to take life.
- Method: Composure + Maetah Sorcery (+/- Modifiers)
- -1 die if the blood is not from swine or cattle (cumulative with other modifiers)
- -1 die if the blood is from calf or immature beast
- -2 dice if the blood is from an adult male
- -3 dice if the blood is not fresh when applied
- Success: Each success gives the weapon a +1 die enchantment bonus (maximum of +3). Additional successes may be used to enchant multiple weapons.
- Drain: Base drain is Casting Pool, reduced by a normal soak roll.
- Duration: One scene.