- Humanity: Cultures
- The Shnkvarut
- Ontomo - Snail and Slug People
Other Beasts and Bygones of Interest
Not necessarily possessing culture or sentience…
- Aphites - hive-minded burrowing beetles used for torture and possession.
- Banthanog- four-legged centaurian dregs
- Bykari - Massive trunk-snouted species used as guards and labour in the Dream Realm.
- Feeder Wraiths
- Ibisis - a species of larged tamed amphibious beasts, used for pulling rafts and boats by the Chlendi.
- Ningala - a recent development from quaraped locomotion. The formerly hind legs have inverse knee joints, allowing the species to bend forward at the knees. In modern times this has made bipedial movement slow and awkward, and required special manufacture of full body style armor. Small amounts of hair to rear of head (occipital and parietal lobes) in shades of auburn and gray, but grows rapidly. Olfactory organs are located in a long trunk-like proboscis that hand to mid throat.
- Siotlok - rare purple-grey pheasant-like bird native to Chlendi lands
- Spawn of Mustyoch
- ‘Unnamed’ - Humanoid bird-things in the Dream Realm
- Vook - pig-sized ground birds bred for eggs and meat.
- White Worms
- Zhammi - 10’ tall, eight-limbed beasts, who walk on four legs, with horns, sporadic clothing, and smooth blue-gray skin.
- Zom - Amphibious bovine common along the Minkush river. Bred for meat.